Dr. Lisa Ramsackal Chiropractor in Mississauga Call 647-234-3747 today for a FREE Consultation on your pain!
Mississauga Chiropractor , Dr. Lisa Ramsackal Chiropractor and Acupuncturist is a leading Chiropractor in Mississauga.
Dr. Lisa Ramsackal is an evidenced based practitioner dedicated to providing patients with the highest level of care in order to achieve and maintain healthy active lifestyles. Dr. Ramsackal has gained a reputation as a highly skilled and knowledgeable Chiropractor in Mississauga.
Chiropractic is a non-invasive, hands-on health care discipline that focuses on the neuromusculoskeletal system. This means that chiropractors diagnose and treat many conditions related to the nerves, muscles and joints - including tendons and ligaments. Working with muscles, joints, connective tissues and the nervous system, Chiropractic medicine focuses on restoring optimal health and preventing further injury in a safe and effective manner.
Chiropractors are highly skilled and trained to improve restricted movement and relieve pain by manually adjusting the joints of the spine and limbs in order to promote and restore your body’s function and relieve pain. Chiropractors also use non-invasive alternative therapies to help restore the body back to its normal pain free state and function. These therapies may include soft tissue therapy, acupuncture, electrotherapy and prescription exercises.
How Can Chiropractic Help Me?
Thinking of visiting a Mississauga Chiropractor? See Dr. Lisa Ramsackal
Many Canadians visit a Chiropractor to diagnose and treat their painful conditions.
Some reasons include:
- Neck pain
- Headache / Migraine
- Jaw Pain
- Joint Pain
- Back Pain
- Foot Pain
- Strains and sprains from daily activities
- Chronic Pain
- Work and sports-related injuries
- Pregnancy related back pain
- Restricted movement in the back, shoulders, neck or limbs
- General health and well-being
How Can I Benefit From Chiropractic Care?
- Improve movement and joint function in your neck, shoulders, back, hip, knees and ankles
- Improve your posture
- Help prevent work-related muscle and joint injuries
- Lead to enhanced athletic performance
- Improve your flexibility and range of motion
- Correction gait and foot problems
- Educate you on how you can help yourself
Mississauga Chiropractor and Acupuncturist , Dr. Lisa Ramsackal Call 647-234-3747 and get a FREE Consultation on your pain.
Take your first step to better health!
Connect with me on Google+